YOUR CUSTOM TITLE
Traditional motorcycle driving courses are for those, who are planning to get category A driving license. With this driving license one can drive a motorcycle under normal conditions on public roads in accordance to road traffic regulations, however, this type of riding a motorcycle is not for entertainment – hungry people who are dreaming about action, adventure. This is the driving technique, which others call extreme, but we call it simply enduro technique.
We offer a short lesson to everyone who haven’t met enduro motorcycle, and also for those who doesn’t have category A or other minimum driving skills. For women we have a special, lighter and lower motorcycles!
Introduction lesson consists of:
- introduction to enduro motorcycle;
- position on the motorcycle, weight center, adaptation;
- acceleration, braking, maneuvering, turns.
Training takes place in a secure environment (specially prepared track for training), so there is a little chance of injury. For more advanced we will recommend to try tours, which would let them to feel better the enduro motorcycle advantages in natural environment. More about this: tours with enduro motorcycle
Learn to control the most popular KTM hard enduro motorcycle in Lithuania and feel the exciting adrenaline moments in the shortest given time.
- In enduro lesson are included instructor, special track for training, HARD enduro motorcycle, fuel, protection, helmet, goggles, moto shoes, jacket, gloves.
- Participants must have strong pants (jeans are recommended, in winter additional thermo clothes under regular clothes), all other (helmet, shoes, jacket, all protection) will be given at the place.
- Entertainment with motorcycle is provided to persons over 14 years old (under age of 18, only with presence of parents).
In the track territory driving license is not required.
- Service is available all year round in all weather conditions (with the exception of heavy rain).
- Participant after signing equipment rental, must show identification document and leave additional 50 Eur deposit, which is refundable if no damage is done to equipment.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 30 min before the entertainment starts, so we would have time to prepare together before the instruction.
- Arriving early, we recommend you to stop by in cafe „Medeina“, which is next to the track (for more information please look in section – other services). Official website of the cafe: medeina.eu
It is active entertainment, so people with disabilities can’t participate. During this extreme entertainment, there is a risk to health and injury, so protect yourself and others!
Instruction, lessons for advanced, who have their outfit and motorcycle
20 Eur/1 h, 30 Eur/2 h* (with no skills it is recommend 2 hours course)
* – included instructor, special training track
More lessons: https://endurolithuania.com/en/lessons