YOUR CUSTOM TITLE
After an intense 1 hour lasting lessons on the Enduro Lithuania track, the group goes out into the woods to consolidate their newly acquired knowledge. Together, they have traditionally traversed a route of up to 20 kilometers, allowing you to explore different terrain, natural obstacles, and other terrain while seeing interesting nature. Short, but effective introduction to the enduro motorcycle is for even those with minimal motorcycle driving skills. And the off-road driving skills will be provided by a professional tour guide.
- short instruction
- introduction to motorcycle, warm-up lap
- the most important enduro skills in the main track
- after short rest, the departure to the woods (duration 1 hour)
Total duration (preparation, instruction, lesson, tour): up to 2,5-3 hours.
In price included: professional guide, special track, enduro motorcycle, fuel, jacket, helmet, boots and all protections, pictures. Not included pants.
Dates: Entertainment „lesson + tour“ normally takes place each Sunday. Accurate information is provided in the required pre-registration. Reserve the most suitable for you motorcycle!
- The motorcycle entertainment is available for people aged 16 and over (minors only in the presence of their parents)
- The participant must not weight more than 120 kg
- On the track driving license is not required
- We provide services all year round in all weather conditions (except heavy rain)
- The participant, who has signed motorcycle rental agreement, must show his identity document and leave an additional deposit 50 Eur, which is refundable if the motorcycle is not damaged
- It is recommended to arrive at least 15 min before the entertainment starts, so we would have time to prepare together for overall preparation.
- Arriving early, we recommend you to stop by in cafe „Medeina“, which is next to the track (for more information please look in section – other services).
This is active entertainment, so people with physical disabilities can’t participate. There are potential health risks and injuries during the tour, so protect yourself and others!