HALF day enduro tour with guide
Duration: 3,5-4 hours
Distance: about 30-50 km (depend of riders skills and track level)
Terrain: mix of gravel, small forest roads and trails
Price: 119 Eur ( if no less than 4 persons).
- It is a good start to learn hard enduro driving skills with a short lessons in special enduro track
- Fast and interesting ride through forest
- Very beautiful and unspoiled nature in regional park
Half day enduro tour start and finish in Guest house “Enduro Lithuania” near to the most beautiful TRAKAI castle (12 km). See the map.
In price is including :
- Bike rent: KTM EXC-F 250, 350 (2018-2020)
- Jackets, helmets, shoes, goggles, gloves and all protections (except pants)
- Service car (only if need for bike)
- Small motorcycle service
You must to know!
- Half-day tour groups could be formed also by a tour organizer
- We must be informed in advance about the participants who do not have Category A license or are under the age of 16
- Tour route, date and time is set individually
- Participant after signing equipment rental, must show identification document and leave additional 50 Eur deposit, which is refundable if no damage is done to equipment.
- It is recommended to arrive at least 30 min before the entertainment starts, so we would have time to prepare together before the instruction.
This is an active event, so people with physical disabilities cannot participate. There are potential health risks and injuries during the tour, so protect yourself and others!